HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Through strategic corporate acquisitions, PromoMatting represents over 150 years of combined floor mat manufacturing experience.
We have an array of custom matting options ideal for POP/displays, entrances, anti-fatigue environments, and counter/bar areas.
WHO USES MATS?
Custom logo mats used in retail settings are successful because they have no other competition on the floor.
WHO WE ARE
For more than a decade, brands have turned to PromoMatting for capturing their stories on a mat. Our customized floor mats not only look great, they are functional — whether you look to showcase your brand at retail entrances, in front of displays or at the point of purchase. PromoMatting is a family-owned business operating from some 350,000 square feet of manufacturing space and leading the way with a full line of logo mats guaranteed to make an entrance!
Companies we have acquired
Since 1969, Americo Manufacturing Company has grown to become one of the world’s leading producers of floor pads, cleaning accessories, OEM specialty nonwovens, and floor matting, with products that are distributed and sold in over 70 countries worldwide. While 2020 has been a challenging year for everyone, including our industry, our business and our employees, we remain committed to doing WHATEVER it takes to provide our clients with THE BEST products and service. We have built our reputation by producing high-quality products while embracing environmentally sustainable practices, and we will continue to do so. So why Americo? Simply stated, customers want the value that Americo offers. It’s our commitment to deliver innovative and effective solutions. When you partner with Americo, you join a team of professionals who are committed to excellence at all levels and in all situations.
The average cost per impression of a promotional floor mat is 1/10 of a penny. The average increase in sales of retail products promoted with floor mats is 13%.
The number of hospital visits from slip and fall accidents per year is 1 Million and 85% of all workers compensation claims are from slips and falls. Mats help keep facilities safe.
The average yearly savings from purchasing 5 custom floor mats instead of renting is $620. And $750 is the average cost to remove a pound of dirt from a retail or commercial building. Save money, purchase mats.
Molded Bar Mats (Counter/Bar Mat)
- Minimum order quantity: 50 pieces
- 100% molded vinyl
- Overall mat thickness: 1/2″
- Easy to clean and non absorbent
- Designed for bar and service areas
- Custom sizes available*
*Additional fees apply
Dirt Stopper (Outdoor Entrance Mat)
- 100% nitrile rubber mat with digitally printed thermo-plastic vinyl graphics
- Photographic quality images
- Overall mat thickness: 1/4″
- UV, chemical, and oil resistant
- Cleated surface for scraping away dirt & debris
Dye Sub Classic (POP/Display Floor Mat • Counter/Bar Mat)
- 11 oz. needle punch polyester surface
- Photographic quality images
- Overall mat thickness: 1/16″
- Available in non-slip latex or rubber backing*
- Custom shapes and sizes available**
* Pricing varies per backing
** Additional fees apply
Flocked Olefin (Indoor/Covered Outdoor Entrance Mat • POP/Display Floor Mat)
- 16 oz. cut pile carpet
- Raised nylon flock imprint (3-Dimensional)
- Heavy duty vinyl backing
- Stain, mold, and mildew resistant
- Custom shapes and sizes available (additional fees apply)
Please Stand Here
To do our part to #Flattenthecurve, we are offering these high-visibility, eye-catching floor mats that encourage visitors to keep their distance!
For a Limited Time:
- No Set Up Fees on Standard Artwork
- No Minimum
- Short Production Time – as early as 3 days!*
These mats are:
- Bright & Visible
- Durable & Easy to Clean
The graphics are printed on our nitrile vinyl with UV-cured ink. This heavy-duty mat is ideal for use in retail locations.