When you’re developing your next marketing strategy, don’t forget to look down! Whether you want to boost your marketing for the fourth quarter of this year or have started planning for 2014, versatile custom floor mats should be part of your strategy. Here are five reasons why:
- They are highly visible. Floors are a largely untapped marketing space with significant potential. Without a lot of other advertising around, attractive custom mats can gain more attention.
- They build awareness. Quality, durable custom floor mats can be used to keep floors clean, dry and safe while generating brand and product awareness. You can have mats imprinted with your logo, company name, tagline, website address, social media information, marketing message and more. Place them at entrances, in elevators, at the top of stairs, at checkout counters and reception desks, and other high-traffic, high-visibility areas.
- They’re great for providing product information or a sales message. In fact, custom floor mats have been shown to increase sales of brands featured on the mat.
- They’re an eye-catching way to market a promotion. Dye sub mats like DuraMat provide vivid, detailed, full-color images that get your promotions noticed. And our eye-catching Dye Sub Classic and Dye Sub Extreme mats are perfect for short-term promotions. Use them to advertise a contest, special giveaway, or promotional marketing message. Or print a QR code on mats and encourage people to scan them to enter a promotion or follow you on social media.
- They make thoughtful thank-you gifts. Everyone has a door and a floor, which means that everyone will appreciate receiving a custom mat. Thank your loyal customers and referral partners with a floor mat customized with their logo, or offer them as a special giveaway or sales incentive.
Have you incorporated custom floor mats in your marketing strategy? What would you add to the list above? Please share in the comments!